Essential Dubai | Fully Loaded
from R16990 per person
for selected departures between 01 Sep 23 – 25 Sep 23 // 01 May 24 – 30 Jun 24
from R19490 / per person
for selected departures between 15 Jan 24 – 30 Apr 24
- 5 nights stay at the Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Seef, Dubai
- Breakfast Daily
- Return flights & airport taxes
- Private Return Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Evening Desert Safari: Enjoy dune bashing, henna, belly dancing, an Arabic style buffet in a bedouin camp in the desert.
- Burj Khalifa Experience: At 828m the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world with the highest observation deck, offering 360-degree views of the city, desert & ocean.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Dubai | Fully Loaded
- Upgrade to Essential UAE Duo | Fully Loaded
- Upgrade to Deluxe UAE Duo | Fully Loaded
> Go back to view all Dubai Packages
> Go back to view all Fully Loaded Packages
Share With Friends
Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the hotel
Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al SeefLocated in the heart of diverse Al Seef on the Dubai Creek, surrounded by consulates, restaurants and shops, this hotel is perfectly suited for exploring the historic and cultural sites of the city. Bean bags and swings bring a casual vibe to the communal areas, while pops of colour add character to the clean white rooms.
- Rooftop Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Spa Facilities
- 24-hour reception
- Located in the very heart of old Dubai - Al Seef area
- Located along Dubai Creek
- Access restaurants and shops from the hotel
- 20 Minutes drive from Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- 15 Minutes from city centre
- 35min Walk to Meena bazaar
- 15min Drive to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa
- 20min Drive to Jumeriah beach
- 25min Drive to Burj Al Arab
- 25min Drive to Gold & Spice souks
Explore MoreWhen you’re not chilling out by the rooftop pool and maximising your vitamin D intake, be sure to explore this high-rise city. The Dubai Mall, attracting nearly 100 million visitors a year, is the world’s largest mall. Alternatively, if you need a bit of R&R, head to the serene Kite Beach. Fancy a break from the heat? There’s always Ski Dubai on offer - an indoor Ski Resort.
Evening Desert Safari
- The mysterious desert is the ideal venue for a magical and memorable evening.
- Dune driving through the desert with falcon viewing and sunset photo stop.
- Camel rides, henna hand painting and aromatic shisha available at the camp.
- Belly dancing.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan, no live entertainment will be included in the safari
- Highly popular – a classic, must-do Dubai experience.
- Arabic style buffet with unlimited select beverages under the stars at our Bedouin-style camp.
- This tour involves driving over sand dunes camel riding
- Hotel transfers, dinner and select beverages are included in the tour price
Burj Khalifa Experience
- Head up to Level 124!
- Be thrilled by the world's fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline.