Essential Egypt | Fully Loaded
from R19990 from R19490 per person
for selected departures between 17 Jan 24 – 31 Jan 24
- 7 nights stay at the Naama Blue Hotel, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Breakfast Daily
- Return flights & airport taxes
- Private Return Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Full Day Ras Mohamed by Boat day trip: Enjoy a fantastic time on boat and go to the national park of Ras Mohamed to snorkel and enjoy the stunning sea life and corals of the Red Sea.
- Half day desert quad bike safari: Ride across the sands of the Egyptian desert on a quad bike. You’ll explore crags and dunes as you ride along the sands on a desert escape from Egypt’s bustling cities.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Egypt | Fully Loaded
> Go back to view all Egypt Packages
> Go back to view all Fully Loaded Packages
Share With Friends
Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the hotel
Naama Blue HotelNaama Blue Hotel boasts a large outdoor pool, a short walk away from a private sandy beach and offers diving courses upon request. Featuring various views, the air-conditioned rooms are bright and painted in calm tones. The hotel is perfectly located in the centre of Naama Bay, only a few steps away from all the most popular shops, restaurants, bars and cafes that are on offer.
- Swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Access to Beach Club
- Belly dancing / fire dancing shows by night
- 5 minutes walk from the beach, with access to Beach Club
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport is 12 km away
- 2 minutes away on foot from Genena City Mall and Royal Mall Market
- Downtown Sharm El Sheikh is 7 km away
- 17min drive to Aqua Blue Waterpark