Essential Istanbul | Fully Loaded
from R23490 from R22990 per person
for selected departures between 17 Jan 24 – 31 Oct 24
- 5 nights stay at the Erboy Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
- Breakfast Daily
- Return flights & airport taxes
- Private Return Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Hagia Sophia and Topkapı Palace Adventure: Skip the long ticket lines to the 2 most famous landmarks in Istanbul.
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Oriental Show: Witness Istanbul’s magic at night with this 3 course Dinner Cruise with Oriental Show! Catch breath-taking views of top attractions like Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, Blue Mosque, Dolmabahce Palace, Maiden Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Istanbul | Fully Loaded
> Go back to view all Turkey Packages
> Go back to view all Fully Loaded Packages
Share With Friends
For travel outside of the validity, please submit an enquiry and an Experience Expert will advise on price for your specific itinerary. Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the Hotel
The Erboy HotelThey are friendly, fun and welcoming. They love to share the beauty, history and wonder of Istanbul with you while providing carefree accommodation. The Erboy Hotel is a newly rebuilt and refurbished privately owned single property hotel in the centre of the historical Istanbul area. They take pride in their work and their service comes from their hearts. They provide awesomness! Their breakfast combines the best of continental and traditional Turkish breakfast. Their Rooftop Restaurant & Bar opens up to the skyline of Istanbul. You may enjoy the finest examples of Aegean cuisine while overlooking the historical wonders and the Bosphorus stray. Their ground floor Paşazade restaurant serves exclusive examples of Mediterranean and Anatolian fusion, a heritage of the Ottoman palace cuisine.
- Lobby Bar
- Room Service
- Reading Room
- 24/7 Reception
- Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
The locationWalking distance to:
- Historic Hagia Sofia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Basilica Cisterns
- Spice Bazaar
- Topkapi Palace
Hagia Sophia and Topkapı Palace Combo Ticket
- Skip the ticket lines to enter the museums at specific times every day Enter through a skip the ticket line entry to minimize your waiting time for security check
- Explore and discover the Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace the easy way Stay inside the museums as long as you want
- Visiting Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace requires standing in 2 lines: one for the ticket, and one for the security check. With this combo ticket, you skip the ticket lines and enter the two most famous landmarks in Istanbul as fast as possible, giving you more time to spend inside these museums.
- To use your voucher, meet your local host in front of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. They are available at the time selected during the booking process at a very visible meeting point right next to the main entrance of each landmark. Your host will then take you through the skip the ticket line gate to enter the museums.
- With this combo ticket, you can visit each museum one time. You can visit both museums in 1 day or you can visit each museum on different days. We recommend visiting the museums before 10am or after 2pm because it will be less crowded inside.
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Oriental Show
- Big and luxurious ship
- 3-course dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks or unlimited alcoholic drinks, according to the option chosen.
- Welcome by an Ottoman Military Ensemble
- 6 different shows: Sufi and Alevi Dans Performance, Dance of the Odalisques, Dagger Dance, Oriental Belly Dance Show, Rhythm & Light Show and Folklore
- Belly dance
- Capture amazing pictures
- Feta Cheese, Stuffed Vine Leaves in Olive Oil
- Stuffed Paprikas & Eggplants, Zucchini Fritters
- Garlic Yogurt, Humus, Eggplants with Sauce
- Seasoned salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and corn
- Warm starters: Baked filled pastries
- You can choose between Fish, Chicken or Meatballs
- Mixed Turkish desserts plate
- Fruits: Mixed season fruits