NY, Niagara & DC
from R25490 per person
Costsaver tours give you the power to travel how you choose. Amazing travel memories shouldn’t cost the earth so the value trips cover all the essentials while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream trip. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
United States & Canada
About the tour:
Experience 2 countries in 8 days! Kicking off in politically charged Washington DC and ending in the city that never sleeps, New York, this 8-day trip is the ideal blend of unique cultures, natural phenomenon’s and blockbuster icons. Visit the White House, the Empire State Building and high flying Wall Street, learn about the Amish way of life as you travel through Pennsylvania, and feel the full force of mighty Niagara Falls as you cross the border into Canada. If variety is what you’re looking for, this trip is the one for you.
> Go back to view all Costsaver Tours
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R3,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- 1 Breakfast
- Lancaster - Learn about a simpler way of life from the Amish people with a Local Specialist
- New York City - Iconic Breakfast at Brooklyn Diner, a classic New York diner, for a real Americana experience
- Washington, D.C. - Snap photos of some of the most iconic buildings, monuments and memorials in D.C., including the Lincoln, World War II Memorials, the White House and the U.S. Capitol building
- New York City - Sightseeing with a Local Specialist to see Broadway, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial
- Niagara Falls - Cruise to the base of the breathtakingly beautiful and powerful Horseshoe Falls
- Air-conditioned coach
- Expert Trip Manager
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed