Everest Base Camp Trek
from R16799 per person
Let us help you experience your passion in some of the worlds most amazing destinations. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
Nepal: Visit Kathmandu, Mt Everest
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 15 days! Everest is more than a mountain and the journey to its base camp is more than just a trek. Along a route dubbed by some as “the steps to heaven,” every bend in the trail provides another photo opportunity — beautiful forests, Sherpa villages, glacial moraines, and foothills. For active adventurers not afraid to break a sweat, our full trekking support staff will bring you close to local cultures before opening a window to the top of the world.
> Go back to view all Lifestyle Activities
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- English-speaking local guide and assistants for the trek
- Porters included on the trek
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (2 nts), teahouse lodges (12 nts)
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature