from R35199 per person
Let us help you experience your passion in some of the worlds most amazing destinations. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
Tanzania: Visit Mt Kilimanjaro, Machame Route
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 8 days! Possibly the most scenic route to the summit, Machame boasts several paths to its highest point and back. En route to Uhuru, emerge onto high-alpine deserts with amazing views of ice fields and the peak of Mt Kilimanjaro! Known as the “Whiskey Route” because of the tougher challenge, this path leads you through magnificent forests before traversing a ridge leading through moorland to the Shira Plateau. It offers great scenery beneath the glaciated precipices of the southern ice fields before summiting from the higher Barafu Camp. Camp along the route with support from local guides and porters. As a world leader in Kili treks, we’ll take you to new heights in adventure!
> Go back to view all Lifestyle Activities
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- 6-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Machame Route with local guides, cooks and porters
- All permits and fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (2 nts), full-service alpine camping (5 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed