Essential Kata | Fully Loaded
from R17490 from R16990 per person
for selected departures between 05 May 24 – 31 Oct 24
from R22490 from R21990 / per person
for selected departures between 16 Jan 24 – 04 May 24
- 7 night’s stay at the Kata Sea Breeze Resort, Kata beach, Phuket
- Breakfast Daily
- Activities & Experiences
- Return flights & airport taxes
- WOLO Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Phuket Beaches Experience: Visit 2 of Phuket’s most stunning beaches including Nai Harn, Yanui Beach, the Karon Viewpoint & enjoy a mesmerizing sunset at Phrom Thep Cape, one of the most photographed locations in Phuket.
- Phuket Cultural Experience: Experience the cultural side of Phuket. See the Big Buddha, Chalong Temple, Phuket Old Town & try some street food at a trendy night market.
- Upgrade your stay to the Deluxe Kata | Fully Loaded
> Go back to view all Thailand | Fully Loaded Packages
Share With Friends
Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the hotel
Kata Sea Breeze ResortPerfectly nestled between the golden sands of Kata beach and the green in land hills. This beachside resort is your perfect holiday getaway. Home to a multitude of guest rooms and suites and no fewer than four swimming pools (one has its own pool bar guys), it boasts both comfort and a fantastic location with surrounding mountain views. You can dine in its on-site restaurant, sip on a cocktail in its signature Z bar and take time out to relax in its indoor and outdoor spa. Treatments to enjoy include traditional Thai massages. Just a few moments walk will bring you to the centre of Kata and the beach just beyond.
- 4 Swimming pools
- 1 Restaurant
- Spa Facilities
- 2 bars, including swim up bar
- Outdoor Cinema experience
The locationMinutes away from Karon Beach, Kata Beach is a lil' piece of paradise. This palm-fringed heaven is home to fabulous restaurants and a lively nightlife. Kata is also known to be a great destination for surfing, and even has its own artificial surf house, so you can practice no matter the weather.
- 10min Walk to Kata beach
- 5min Walk to surrounding shops, restaurants & massage parlours
- 15min Walk to Kata Centre
- 6min Drive to Karon view point
- 45min Drive to Phuket Airport
- 20min Drive to Phuket City