The Lares Trek
from R15099 per person
Experience G Adventures.
Travelling with G is the very best way to get up close and personal with your planet in a way you’d never manage on your own. And when you travel with G, you support local communities and help make the world a little bit better for everyone whilst exploring it. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
Peru: Experience the Sacred Valley, Hiking the Lares Trek and Machu Picchu
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 7 days! There’s more than one way to earn your Peru hiking stripes. On the Lares trek, you’ll get three days of trekking through the mountains around the Sacred Valley, passing by remote communities, farms, and friendly faces. Forget just taking in the view — unique experiences are waiting for you at a G Adventures-supported women’s weaving co-op and local pottery community. And, since you’re this close already, we’ll get to you to Machu Picchu with a scenic train ride.
> Go back to view all G Adventures Tours
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Guided Lares trek hike with cooks and porters (3 days)
- Aguas Calientes stay
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), camping (2 nts).
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed