Cape Town City, 5 Nights
from R6000 per person
for selected departures between 01 Apr 24 – 30 Sep 24
from R7000 / per person
for selected departures between 16 Oct 23 – 08 Dec 23 / 15 Jan 24 – 31 Mar 24
- 5 Nights stay at the Hotel Sky, CBD, Cape Town
- Breakfast Daily
- 2 included experiences: full day wine tour; 2 day Premium red city bus pass & Wine Tasting
- Upgrade to 7 Nights Stay
> Go back to view all South Africa Packages
> Go back to view all Fully Loaded Packages
Domestic packages advertised include accommodation, and experiences (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the hotel
Hotel Sky Cape TownLocated at one of the City Bowl’s best addresses, directly across the road from the Cape Town International Conference Centre (CTICC). With beautifully designed rooms and suites, two outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, and bar, Hotel Sky Cape Town is the ideal destination. Grab a delicious meal or a sundowner with a view from the Infinity Restaurant on the 26th floor. Views on views on views.
- Restaurant with panoramic city views on the 26th floor
- 2 heated pools
- 30meter thrill ride on the rooftop
- Hotel is centrally located in the city
- 1min Walk to the City Sightseeing stop at the CTICC
- 16min Walk to the heart of Cape Town centre
- 20min Walk to V&A Waterfront & Two Oceans Aquarium
- 20min Drive to Camps Bay
- 20min Drive to Table Mountain
1. Franschhoek & Stellenbosch Wine Tour Day TourSpend the day exploring the 3 top wine regions of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. This day tour to the Cape Winelands – which includes a wine and chocolate pairing with cellar tour, an Urban Wine (or Beer) tasting in Franschhoek as well as a afternoon wine tasting with cheese pairing at Simonsig after a guided walk in Stellenbosch.
- Enjoy a Full day tour to all 3 Cape Wine regions in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cellar tour, wine & chocolate pairing at Rhebokskloof Estate in Paarl
- See the prison where Nelson Mandela served his last days of imprisonment
- Includes a wine tasting in Franschhoek
- Guided walk through historic Stellenbosch
- Includes a wine tasting with cheese at Simonsig Estate in the Stellenbosch region
2.The Premium 2day Hop on Hop Off Bus Pass
- See the best of Cape Town's world-renowned landmarks.
- This offers over 30 stops and takes you to over 50 of Cape Town’s top attractions.
- Bus allows you to hop-on and hop-off at your leisure (do as little or as much as you want!)
- This ticket allows you access to all 3 bus tour loops: The Red City tour to the Table Mountain Cableway, The Blue Mini Peninsula tour, & The Yellow Downtown tour, PLUS as a bonus, the mini Purple Constantia Valley Wine tour
- Buses scheduled to stop at regular intervals, giving you plenty of time to uncover the city's treasures.
- Extra add-on: Choose between a Harbour or Canal cruise!
3. Sunset Champagne Cruise
- Experience stunning views of the coastline from the Atlantic Ocean while enjoying a Family-friendly cruise.
- Watch one of Cape Town's renowned sunsets from Table Bay.
- Top it all off with a glass of sparking wine!
- Complimentary South African Bubbly