Essential Dubai Marina | Fully Loaded
from R19490 per person
for selected departures between 01 May 24 – 25 Aug 24
from R22990 / per person
for selected departures between 16 Jan 24 – 30 Apr 24 / 01 Nov 24 – 15 Dec 24
Experience Dubai Marina!
Dubai Marina embodies modern luxury with its elegant skyline and marina views. Enjoy a tranquil walk along the waterfront, indulge in fine dining, and experience the sophistication of this contemporary waterfront district.
- 5 nights stay at the Rove Marina, Dubai Marina
- Breakfast Daily
- Activities & Experiences
- Return flights & airport taxes
- Private Return Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Desert Safari Experience with Dinner in Bedouin Camp: A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4×4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with a BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- Dhow Cruise Dubai Canal: Cruise along the Dubai Water Canal on a contemporary glass-enclosed dhow, where the city’s rich history and modern developments seamlessly coexist, offering a unique perspective on Dubai’s past and present, all while enjoying a delightful culinary experience.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Dubai Marina | Fully Loaded
> Go back to view all Fully Loaded Dubai Packages
Share With Friends
For travel outside of the validity, please submit an enquiry and an Experience Expert will advise on price for your specific itinerary. Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the Hotel
Rove Marina DubaiThe perfect launchpad to take a stroll & get your fill of thrill or chill equally. Rove Marina Dubai serves both the art enthusiasts & beach bums, as much as it will the shopaholics & adrenalin junkies. It’s got something for everyone and is the perfect spot to explore the true diversity that Dubai has to offer. The JBR beach, zip-lining, Dubai Marina Mall & Promenade, Bluewaters Island, and the Dubai Tram are just 10 minutes away by foot. You can also head out through the city on a 15-minute journey to reach the famous Palm Jumeirah, which has loads of activities on land & sea. Here you can also “fall in style” with Skydive Dubai and discover some authentic international eats in the neighbouring JLT. Enjoy finding creative clues & stunning views throughout your stay at Rove for what awaits outside this Dubai Marina Hotel.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Room Service
- Great Breakfast
- Bar / Lounge
- Childrens Activities
LocationBrimming with entertainment & innovation, Dubai Marina is a palm-lined waterfront with pedestrianized travel, shoreline sundowners, skydiving, Michelin-starred food & swift city connections.
Activities & Experiences
Desert Safari Experience with Dinner in Bedouin CampA trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with a BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape. Inclusions
- Camel Rides & Sand Ski
- Henna Paint & Taking Pictures with Traditional Arabic Dresses
- Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates, Live Shawarma & BBQ Stations
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea Belly Dance Show & Arabic Tannoura Dance
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting bellydancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Dhow Cruise Dubai CanalCruise along the Dubai Water Canal on a contemporary glass-enclosed dhow, where the city's rich history and modern developments seamlessly coexist, offering a unique perspective on Dubai's past and present, all while enjoying a delightful culinary experience. Highlights
- Two hours cruising from 8.30pm - 10.30pm
- Red carpet welcome
- Cold Towels, Fresh dates & Arabic coffee upon arrival
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic beverages)
- International Buffet dinner Served by 5 Stars Hotel
- Mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Taped music