Essential Legian & Ubud | Fully Loaded
from R23490 from R22990 per person
for selected departures between 05 May 24 – 30 Jun 24 / 01 Sep 24 – 31 Oct 24
from R24990 from R24490 / per person
for selected departures between 16 Jan 24 – 04 May 24 / 01 Jul 24 – 31 Aug 24
- 6 Night stay at The Swiss-Belinn Legian, Legian Beach, Bali
- 4 Night stay at Pertiwi Bisma 2 Hotel, Ubud, Bali
- Breakfast Daily
- Return Flights & Airport Taxes
- Private Return Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Bali Beaches: Head down to Uluwatu, famous for it’s beautiful beaches & sunsets. Visit the stunning Uluwatu Temple, Melasti Beach & Balangan Beach for sunset.
- Cultural Bali: Head off to the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace, one of the most picture perfect spots in Bali. Experience the famous Water Temple – Pura Titra Empul before having a swim at Suwat Waterfall.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Legian & Ubud | Fully Loaded
> Go back to view all Bali Duos | Fully Loaded Packages
> Go back to view all Fully Loaded Packages
Share With Friends
For travel outside of the validity, please submit an enquiry and an Experience Expert will advise on price for your specific itinerary. Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the Hotels
Swiss-Belinn LegianIf you are looking for exciting night’s out & great gastronomic finds in Bali, then Swiss-Belinn is the place to be! Check out Bali’s stunning sunsets with quick access to the popular Seminyak Beach & Legian’s famous entertainment hubs – you’ll forget the meaning of the word “bored”. After a jam-packed day, take a breather in the Hotel’s modern, thoughtfully designed & beautiful rooms - topped off with comfort & convenience. The Hotel offers room service, laundry & dry cleaning as well as Wi-Fi in all rooms & public areas. Oh, and let’s not forget about the food! Dine in style at their restaurant & enjoy both local and international mouth-watering dishes created by their expert chefs – day & night! The BaReLo Bar, Restaurant & Lounge is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner. It doesn’t stop there! Kick back & take in the incredible Legian sunset while enjoying a cocktail at the trendy Chadis Rooftop Bar overlooking the ocean. Catch a break above the hustle & bustle at their rooftop infinity pool – sit back, relax & sip on a cocktail at one of Legian’s most popular spots – Swiss-Belinn.
- Coffee Shop & Cafe
- Fitness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi in Rooms & Public Areas
- Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Poolside Bar & Swim-up Bar
- 5 Minute walk to Legian Beach
- 5 Minute walk to the Traditional Market
- 17 Minute walk to Kuta Beach
- 10 Minute drive to Seminyak Beach
Pertiwi Bisma 2 HotelExperience a unique and exquisite stay at Pertiwi Bisma 2, a luxurious property that is part of the renowned Pertiwi Resort and Spa. Situated in the heart of Ubud on Bisma street, the village of art, guests can revel in the amazing sensation that sets this hotel apart. Enjoy tranquil surroundings and breathtaking views of rice terraces that add to the perfect vacation experience. With 32 opulent bedroom suites and 5 villas, each inspired by the modern design of Balinese cultures and Hindu heritage, guests can relax in style. The infinity pool and open restaurant add to the ambiance of this idyllic getaway, within walking distance to Ubud Centre.
- Room service
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi in Rooms & Public Areas
- Outdoor Infinity Swimming Pool
- Balcony and Terrace access
- Air conditioning
- Within walking distance to UbudCentre.
- 5 Minute drive from Ubud Monkey Forest.
- 1.2 km to The Yoga Barn
- 2.5km to the Rudana Museum
Bali BeachesHead down to Uluwatu, which is about an hour drive from the Kuta / Legian / Seminyak area. Uluwatu is known for its beautiful beaches & sunsets. Experience the famous Uluwatu Temple with its stunning views. Relax on Melasti Beach and then head off to Balangan Beach for a mesmerizing sunset to end off the perfect day. Itinerary:
- Melasti Beach
- Uluwatu Temple
- Balangan Beach (Sunset)
Cultural BaliExplore the cultural side of Bali and as you enjoy an unforgettable full-day experience to some of Bali's most famous locations. Start your day off with the Rice Terraces and then off to the famous Water Temple called Pura Titra Empul before experiencing a stunning waterfall called Suwat. You will have the opportunity to swim at both the watefall & the water temple.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Pura Titra Empul (Water Temple)
- Suwat Waterfall