Essential Phuket, Phi Phi & Bangkok | Fully Loaded
from R24990 from R24490 per person
for selected departures between 05 May 24 – 31 Oct 24
from R30990 from R30490 / per person
for selected departures between 16 Jan 24 – 04 May 24
- 6 Night stay at the Kata Sea Breeze Resort, Kata beach, Phuket
- 3 Night stay at the Phi Phi Harbour View Hotel, Phi Phi Islands
- 3 Night stay as the Oakwood Hotel & Residence, Bangkok
- Breakfast Daily
- Activities & Experiences
- All Flights, Speedboat & WOLO Transfers
Activities & Experiences:
- Phuket Beaches Experience: Visit 2 of Phuket’s most stunning beaches including Nai Harn, Yanui Beach, the Karon Viewpoint & enjoy a mesmerizing sunset at Phrom Thep Cape, one of the most photographed locations in Phuket.
- Phuket Cultural Experience: Experience the cultural side of Phuket. See the Big Buddha, Chalong Temple, Phuket Old Town & try some street food at a trendy night market.
- Royal Grand Palace & Bangkok Temples: Step into the Grand Palace, former residence of the kings of Siam. Visit the oldest, but still stunning temple in the city – Wat Pho. Experience the Temple of the Emerald Buddha & its jade statue.
> Go back to view all Thailand Trios | Fully Loaded Packages
> Go back to view all Thailand | Fully Loaded Packages
Share With Friends
For travel outside of the validity, please submit an enquiry and an Experience Expert will advise on price for your specific itinerary. Packages advertised are ex. Johannesburg and include airfare & taxes, accommodation, and transfers (where applicable). All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other terms & conditions may apply. E & OE. Full WOLO Travel Booking T&C’s here; & WOLO Split. promotion T&C’s here.
About the Hotels
Kata Sea Breeze ResortPerfectly nestled between the golden sands of Kata beach and the green in land hills. This beachside resort is your perfect holiday getaway. Home to a multitude of guest rooms and suites and no fewer than four swimming pools (one has its own pool bar guys), it boasts both comfort and a fantastic location with surrounding mountain views. You can dine in its on-site restaurant, sip on a cocktail in its signature Z bar and take time out to relax in its indoor and outdoor spa. Treatments to enjoy include traditional Thai massages. Just a few moments walk will bring you to the centre of Kata and the beach just beyond.
- 4 Swimming pools
- 1 Restaurant
- Spa Facilities
- 2 bars, including swim up bar
- Outdoor Cinema experience
The LocationMinutes away from Karon Beach, Kata Beach is a lil' piece of paradise. This palm-fringed heaven is home to fabulous restaurants and a lively nightlife. Kata is also known to be a great destination for surfing, and even has its own artificial surf house, so you can practice no matter the weather.
- 10min Walk to Kata beach
- 5min Walk to surrounding shops, restaurants & massage parlours
- 15min Walk to Kata Centre
- 6min Drive to Karon view point
- 45min Drive to Phuket Airport
- 20min Drive to Phuket City
Phi Phi Harbour View HotelLocated in Phi Phi Don, 50 m from Ton Sai Beach, Phi Phi Harbour View Hotel provides air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi and a concierge service are provided. At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. At Phi Phi Harbour View Hotel-SHA each room is fitted with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Popular points of interest near Phi Phi Harbour View Hotel include Loh Dalum Bay, Laem Hin Beach and Ao Poh Bay.
- Swimming Pool
- Beachfront Property
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Ton Sai Beach - 50 m
- Loh Dalum Beach - 100 m
- Laem Hin Beach - 550 m
- Monkey Beach - 900 m
- Viking Cave - 5.4 km
- Phuket International Airport - 65.6 km
The Oakwood Hotel & Residence, BangkokIn the heart of cosmopolitan Bangkok, close to the city’s famous shopping and nightlife, and in the vicinity of the renowned Chao Phraya River, Oakwood Hotel & Residence is the ideal mix of a luxury hotel that also has the familiar comforts of home. The hotel’s casual and convivial all-day dining restaurant TrEat, serves delicious local and international cuisines, from buffet style breakfasts to a la carte favorites to please everyone!
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre