Thailand | Hike, Bike & Kayak
from R21359 per person
Let us help you experience your passion in some of the worlds most amazing destinations. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 14 days! Perfect for those who believe the best way to appreciate paradise is by jumping right into it. This adventure will have you hiking through forests and rice paddies, cycling through provincial villages, and experiencing Thailand’s intriguing combination of culture and the great outdoors. Kayak the turquoise waters of the Andaman and discover coral coves and white-sand beaches. With the services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the main sights of Thailand while offering up plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you’ll never forget.
> Go back to view all Lifestyle Activities
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- Your G for Good Moment: Laem Sak Community Tourism, Ban Laem Sak
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Batik Making Class, Laem Sak
- Bike riding around Bangkok
- Cycling in and around Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya
- Overnight stay in a rafthouse
- Hilltribe village trek (3 days)
- Sea kayaking on the Andaman Sea
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (6 nts), community resort (2 nts, twin-share), hilltribe village homestay (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (2 nts), rafthouse (1 nt, shared facilities)
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed