Vietnam | Hike, Bike & Kayak
from R18879 per person
Let us help you experience your passion in some of the worlds most amazing destinations. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 10 days! Perfect for the active adventurer, this trip will have you hiking, biking, and paddling through the best of Vietnam. Kayak through Halong Bay’s towering limestone karsts, trek the Mai Chau area, and cycle through small towns for an authentic taste of Vietnam. When you’re not pedalling or paddling, you’ll visit the country’s cultural highlights like the Cu Chi Tunnels and Emperor’s Tomb, or overnight at a local family’s homestay. Whether by bike or on foot, this tour will keep you grounded in Vietnam’s intriguing culture.
> Go back to view all Lifestyle Activities
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
DepartureHo Chi Minh City
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Mai Chau Homestay, Mai Châu
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Escorted cycling trips
- Entrance to the Emperor's Tomb and Citadel
- Countryside hike
- Halong Bay overnight boat trip with seafood meals
- Sea-kayaking and cave visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt), homestay (1 nt).
- 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed