Wellness Costa Rica
from R20799 per person
Let us help you experience your passion in some of the worlds most amazing destinations. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 8 days! Simply say “Costa Rica” and vivid images of paradise instantly flood the imagination. This eight-day tour makes those dreams a reality while letting you connect with the country’s charming people. Your spirits will be lifted with a visit to Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation and a G for Good project supporting 200 local farmers, before carrying on to the outdoor utopia that is La Fortuna. There, you’ll be treated to a world of wellness, with yoga sessions overlooking the Arenal Volcano, hiking, free time for meditation, and a rejuvenating trip to thermal hot springs. Continue on to remote Rincón de la Vieja for more yoga and a therapeutic mud bath before a final stop in Playa Carrillo — home to a beach devoid of buildings, hotels, and restaurants that will give your mind a sense of clarity you may have previously thought impossible.
> Go back to view all Lifestyle Activities
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga on Lake Arenal, La Fortuna
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs Soak, La Fortuna
- Your Wellness Moment: Volcanic Mud Bath and Hot Springs, Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Arrival transfer
- 4 regional yoga classes
- Surf lesson
- Free time for rest and meditation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed