from R19799 per person
Experience G Adventures.
Travelling with G is the very best way to get up close and personal with your planet in a way you’d never manage on your own. And when you travel with G, you support local communities and help make the world a little bit better for everyone whilst exploring it. Ready to Explore? Enquire Now.
Peru: Experience the Sacred Valley, Hiking the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
About the tour:
Experience 1 country in 7 days! We combine the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one of the world’s best-known hikes. The four-day Inca Trail trek passes through a stunning combination of the region’s ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forests. Once you catch your first glimpse of Machu Picchu in the early morning light, you’ll know it was all worthwhile. Best of all, since we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment, so you can relax and enjoy the beauty of the region.
> Go back to view all G Adventures Tours
Advertised tour prices are valid for new bookings only. A non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of R1,000 per person is payable at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to departure, and is not applicable to all group bookings. All prices advertised are “from” prices, the best available rate for dates requested is quoted at time of enquiry. Peak season surcharge and blackout dates may apply. Other T&Cs may apply. E & OE.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (3 nts), camping (3 nts)
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Return international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not listed